Motiv Jackal Ghost
- Color: Black/Purple Solid
- Coverstock: CoercionTM HFS (High Friction Solid) Reactive
- Weight Block: Asymmetrical
- Factory Finish: 3000 Grit LSS
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.48; 15lbs - 2.47; 14lbs - 2.51
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.047; 15lbs - 0.054; 14lbs - 0.049
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.013; 15lbs - 0.015; 14lbs - 0.014
The Jackal has been resurrected! The new Jackal Ghost is here to reign terror on heavy oil. With paranormal performance, it delivers more total hook potential than any previous Jackal with no loss in continuation. It's scary good!
The Predator™ V2 weight block, first used on the Jackal LE, is now at the core of the Jackal Ghost. Featuring a low RG and loads fof differential, this asymmetric design is easy to rev and produces massive track flare.
Combining the physics of the Predator™ V2 with the chemistry of the new Coercion™ HFS (High Friction Solid) cover stock, the Jackal Ghost elevates heavy oil performance to a new level. Coercion™ HFS is the most aggressive cover stock to date on a bowling ball in the Jackal product line. Turned with a 3000 Grit Lss Finish, bowlers will see both excellent mid-lane read and unbelievable continuation.
Obviously, the Jackal Ghost will be a go-to ball for bowlers that want to see more hook without sacrificing continuation on higher volumes of oil. It will also be ideal for bowlers that have a low rev rate or higher ball speeds.
Mass Bias 左
|Bowling This Month Magazine|